Thursday, July 3, 2008

BME Welcome

As I sit here at the Vancouver International Airport waiting for my flight to Los Angeles (3 hours & counting down) I've decided, along with the suggestions of friends & family, to document my journey to 'Middle Earth' (New Zealand) via cyberspace. Hence, a BLOG. This is my first BLOG, so I hope I get it write the first time.

Some of you are asking as to why I should BLOG this journey? This is why:
1. Never been to New Zealand before.
2. I'm going there to become a high school teacher, certified to teach in NZ & Ontario, Canada.
3. Family & Friends have been 'kindly suggesting' that I BLOG my trip.
4. I'm staying there for a year and in a country of 4 million people & 40 million sheep, there must be something interesting to do . . . and all that gas.

I'll be based at the University of Canterbury located in Christchurch. I hear it's a nice place but I'll confirm that view via personal experiences.

As to how many BLOG entries I'll do, I'm aiming for one a week, granting there is something interesting to say. I hope this BLOG will enlighten & inform its readers about this small country in a far corner of the planet.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

aha!- as if you're staying in Christchurch...

Brianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.